Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Drab day here in the office.

Im looking all over for my sparkle moment.

Haven't found it yet. Im here at work.. waiting on 4:30. It's slowly approaching.. and im just getting sleepier by the second!!

I wish i could blog lots of cool stuff.. but this is all i've got. :) Maybe this week i will take pictures of my Puppy Chow.. post it and put the recipe up with it.. sound cool?.... Then i'll possibly have a legit blog site. lmao

Dig it.

Heres to hoping your day is full of sparkle, glitter and all that shines (:

2 comments:

  1. Hello there! I couldn't find your email so hoping you get this. Thanks so much for your interest in the Lat/Long sign from Onion Grove Mercantile! :-) Send me an email over at oniongrovemercantile@gmail.com and we'll get started! Thanks so much! Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! Thanks for your comment about my ruffle shower curtain! Yes, I make and sell. Feel free to contact me at skyemariesmith@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete